The Customer Experience Management course is designed for those wishing to develop their understanding of best practice disciplines, tools, techniques and methods in the field of Customer Experience being deployed across the world.
Based on real case studies and examples from multiple industries, the course takes delegates through a practical and actionable approach to customer experience. Most organisations believe they are focusing on customer experience, but in reality, they are delivering customer experiences ‘accidentally’. Learn how to implement a customer experience framework to make the adoption of customer experiences ‘intentional and sustainable’.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for people who have the responsibility for any part of the customer experience journey within their organisation this includes heads of marketing and other marketing support functions, marketing managers, brand managers, CX managers and CRM managers.
- Global best practice theory on the subject of customer experience
- Understand the need to introduce a structured, rigorous approach to customer experience
- Develop a customer experience strategy and how to align it with business strategy
- The importance of understanding who your customers are
- Recognise the importance of defining the roles employees play in delivering the customer experience
- Understand the importance of empathy in driving sustainable growth
- Reconnect your organisation with its true purpose
- Introduction to ‘Customer Journey Management’
- Learn how to map the customer journey to drive actionable change
- Understand the science behind customer experience measurement: Voice of the Customer, Employee and Process
- How to drive improvement to customer-focused priorities using the methods of Lean and/or Design Thinking
- Connecting digital strategy with the customer experience
- How to create and sustain a customer-centric culture